- Execute a client’s brand identity from start to finish including mood board exploration, logo design, typography selection, color palette selection, custom icon design, imagery selection, and brand guidelines
- Strategically design websites on Figma
- Design and develop sites on Wix or Squarespace
- Design materials within a client’s existing brand identity
- Act as a brand manager on behalf of our ongoing clients
- Translate client objectives into effective, visually successful digital and print design/communications
- Copyediting content to drive conversions and enhance the overall design and readability
- Demonstrate creative thinking in brainstorming/concepting sessions
- Sporadically interface with clients in person or over Zoom
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Organize, maintain, and export digital assets
- Possesses a current, relevant portfolio
- 3+ years of professional graphic design
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- Proficient in Canva, Google Suite, PowerPoint, and Word applications
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design/related field or equivalent graphic design education/experience
- Expertise in layout design and website design
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Embody a “no ego” attitude and desire to achieve the best outcome for clients and their goals
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at once in a deadline-oriented environment
- Highly proficient in Figma
- Proficient in designing and developing websites in Wix/Squarespace
- Experience working within an agency setting
Pay will be commensurate with graphic design experience, relevant portfolio, and education.
The pay range for this position is $50,000 - $55,000.
join the team
At Post Meridiem, every day looks different and we like it that way. We serve a variety of clients and industries and pride ourselves on loving what we do and who we do it with. Our internal mantra is “young, hungry, and scrappy” and we bring that essence to all of our work.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com.
Submissions without a portfolio and cover letter will be discarded.