Young, Hungry & Scrappy
We were honored to host and participate in a panel alongside our clients and friends at Denver Startup Week on Monday, 09/18. The panel shared how to get 'Young, Hungry, & Scrappy' as a founder, including their biggest takeaways and lessons learned.
We had an amazing discussion with our panelists who shared their wisdom and experiences as founders.
Hosted by Post Meridiem Co-Founder, Waverly McDanial, our panelists included:
- Jeff Schell | Managing Director + Patent Attorney, Proov + Nova Launch Partners
- Robert Wright | Co-Founder + VP of Engineering, Longpath Technologies
- Ty Hiss | Cofounder + CEO , Fresh Sends
- Ty Stuart | Founder, Kicks Industries
- Nichole Sellden | Co-Founder, Post Meridiem + Nova Launch Partners
It's not often that you get to spend half a day talking shop and learning from like-minded founders, and we loved every second!
- Brand Identity Development
- Brand Messaging, including:
- Brand Story
- Brand Vocabulary
The panel included 5 early-stage founders who discussed practical tips on how to tactfully apply the 'young, hungry & scrappy' mindset when starting a business. We gained insights on building a brand, securing funding, acquiring top talent, expanding our network, and more. The session offered valuable takeaways to kickstart your journey as a founder in both the B2B and B2C space.